Historic Triple B Ranch is located in the heart of the Pikes Peak
region, just 3 miles north of Woodland Park, Colorado; therefore, it’s a great
place to stay at if visiting many of Colorado’s attractions are on your
vacation agenda. The ranch is just about
30 minutes from Colorado Springs, 20 minutes from Manitou Springs, 5 minutes
from Woodland Park, and about 40 minutes from Cripple Creek. The Pikes Peak region of Colorado has so many
incredible area attractions ranging from white water rafting to the Cheyenne
Mountain Zoo! And any drive from the
ranch will leave you with memories of beautiful scenery!
The Triple B Ranch is also located near golf, fishing, and ATV
trails that are great activities to compliment the true ranch experience that
staying with us will provide. Check out
all of these great things to do in Colorado or click on the links for more
information on the underlined options!
Within 5 minutes
· Golfing at Shining Mountain
· ATV rentals and trails
· Movie Theater
· Charming Woodland Park
· Delightful Restaurants
Within 30 minutes
· Garden of the gods - Red sandstone rock
formations. Can view by car or hiking trail.
· Manitou Springs Cliff Dwellings - Self-guided
tour of ancient Anasazi dwellings.
· Miramont Castle - Forty-six room, 14,000 square
foot castle of a late 1800's priest.
· Ghost Town Museum - Relive the Old West era of
the Pike's Peak region.
· Pikes Peak Cog Railway - Travel to the
14,110-foot summit of Pikes Peak on the world's highest cog railway.
· Pikes Peak Auto Hill climb and Race Museum -
Collections of the historic annual 4th of July race.
· Santa's Workshop/North Pole - The magic
of Christmas in gift shops and rides.
· Cave of the Winds - Twenty fascinating caverns,
and a laser light show.
· Pikes Peak Highway, Summit House and Glen Cove -
A 19 mile, one-hour trip by car to the top of Pikes Peak, where you can visit
the gift shop or restaurant.
· Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame - Personal collections,
art, live animals, and sculpture garden.
· Seven Falls - The grandest mile of scenery in
Colorado. A 181-foot set of water falls.
· Mueller State Park - Hiking, mountain biking,
cross-country skiing, and more.
· United States Air Force Academy, Chapel and
· Catamount - Hiking, cross country skiing,
mountain biking, motorcycling, four wheeling and more.
· Barr Trail - Hiking and mountain biking.
· Cheyenne Mountain Zoo - Over 500 animals at the
world's highest zoo.
· Cheyenne Mountain Canyon - Hiking, mountain
biking, motorcycling, four wheeling, and more. Trails and water falls.
· The Crags - Hiking and mountain biking on the
backside of Pikes Peak.
· Rampart Range - Motorcycling, four wheeling and
· Rampart Range Reservoir - Hiking, mountain
biking, horseback riding, and more.
Within 45 minutes
· U.S. Olympic Training Center - Aquatics center
· Focus on the Family - Tours, visitor's center,
and live broadcasts of Dr. James Dobson.
· Gold Belt tour - Five-hour drive through the
mountains in which the Colorado gold rush took place.
· Cripple Creek narrow Gage Railroad - A four mile
narrated tour of abandoned mines and towns.
· Cripple Creek District Museum - Exhibits of
mining, railroading, history and culture.
· Mollie Kathleen Gold Mine at Cripple Creek -
Authentic gold mine tour.
Within 60 minutes
· Lowell Thomas Museum at Victor - named after a
famous journalist and contains mining and historical exhibits.
· Western Museum of Mining and Industry - Indoor,
outdoor and interactive displays, picnic area and more.
Within 90 minutes
· Royal Gorge Bridge - The world's highest
· Skiing (Downhill) - Drive to Summit County for
some of the best skiing in the country at Breckenridge, Vail, Beaver Creek, Copper
Mountain, Keystone, Arapaho Basin and Monarch.
· White Water Rafting – Noah’s Ark
Historic Triple B Ranch is proud to help promote all of the exciting adventures found in the Pikes Peak area! Woodland Park has so much to offer in way of things to do as does Historic Triple B Ranch! We offer cabin rentals, all-inclusive ranch vacations, horseback riding, swimming pool, food service, horse boarding, wedding facilities, and so much more!